Monday 10 October 2022

10 Years Blog “Der Angriff” / Neues Europa!

 

Today is the 10-th anniversary of my blog!

10 years of struggle for truth and enlightenment.

 

Here is some history of my blog:

  • On 10.10.2012 I created the first mirror of the blog on Blog.com – it survived for only a few months and was deleted by the censors. For the last WayBackMachine copy of my blog click here.

  • On 11.11.2012 I created three additional mirrors of the blog – on WordPress, Blogspot, and Tumblr.

  • At the end of August 2018, the censorship deleted the mirror on Tumblr – without a warning or explanation. For the last WayBackMachine copy of the Tumblr mirror click here.

  •  In June 2019 the censorship deleted the mirror on WordPress – again without a warning or explanation. For the last WayBackMachine copy the WordPress mirror click here.

Now the last remaining mirror of the blog is on Blogspot! Let’s hope that it will continue to exist and educate for another 10 years!

 

Der Kampf geht weiter! – The Struggle goes on!

 

Heil Hitler!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the most enlightening and uplifting site. I am in awe. I am in the process of downloading all of your articles and will only be missing the embedded newsreel videos. Such a shame that I cannot acknowledge by way of a *Like option and subscription for notification of new articles. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete